What WE’RE DOING TO ADDRESS CORONAVIRUS
At Car Chemistry Auto Body & Painting, the safety and health of our customers and teammates is our highest priority. We will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and local public health officials as we adjust our business practices in order to address current challenges.
First, we want you to know that we are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic seriously. We are taking extra preventative measures to protect our customers, teammates and everyone who enters our centers to keep them safe and healthy.
Each one of us is our own best defense against this virus.
ADDITIONALLY, BELOW ARE A FEW OF THE STEPS THAT WE ARE TAKING
- Our shop is cleaned and disinfected twice daily.
- Our teammates will respect your space and will warmly greet you without a handshake. We will allow for adequate space between our teammates and customers (3-6 feet) during in-person interactions.
- We ask that all customers remove all personal items from vehicles at drop-off.
- We will provide digital paperwork if you prefer.
- Customer vehicles are disinfected after all repairs are completed.
- Our teammates are dedicated to hand washing between personal interactions and as many times as possible throughout the day.
We encourage our customers to join us with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
- If you become sick, please visit our centers at a future date, stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
Thank you for your business and support.
Location & Hours
540 Seaboard Ave
Venice, FL 34285
Fax: (941) 244 9249
Hours Of Operation
Mon: 8am - 5pm
Tue: 8am - 5pm
Wed: 8am - 5pm
Thur: 8am - 5pm
Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: By Appointment